The research project will produce a range of outputs for academic and practitioner audiences, which include:
- Recommendations for incorporating employment equality measures into social procurement (developed in consultation with the Project Advisory Board and at workshops with practitioners in England, Wales and Scotland);
- Case studies of good practice for advancing equality through procurement;
- Procurement and equality toolkit for use by commissioners of construction works (and possible wider application);
- Academic articles presenting the research findings and implications for development of theory and practice of social procurement;
- Industry and practitioner publications and blogs.
Links to publications will be added here when available.