Collaborative Workshop England 5 June 2023
Date: Mon June 05th
Start Time: 11:00 am
End Time: 2:00 pm
Location: The Priory Rooms, Quaker Meeting House, 40 Bull Street, Birmingham B4 6AF
Booking Details: Please click on the following link to book: Booking Details
This event has already taken place. You can read about it here
This is the second of three collaborative workshops, to be held in Wales, England and Scotland, at which we will be presenting and discussing the project’s initial findings.
The workshop is aimed at:
- procurement officers;
- equality and diversity practitioners;
- policy makers;
- trade unions and civil society organisations.
The aims of the half day workshop are to:
- discuss the project’s initial findings;
- develop the project recommendations and guidance;
- identify routes to disseminate the final project report, findings and recommendations;
- build networks amongst those working in social procurement
The workshop will provide a unique opportunity for practitioners to meet with and learn from others interested in the use of public procurement to achieve social objectives and there will be a networking lunch provided to facilitate this objective. See booking details above.